manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:24:02 GMT
I understood.

Infact, I haven’t example-proprietary because I use a binary version of ManifoldCF so i
can’t use MySQL as repository connection.

Thanks a lot.

Da: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Inviato: lunedì 15 settembre 2014 16:21
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Connection status:Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'

Hi Mario,
cd /usr/share/manifoldcf/example-proprietary
sudo java –jar start.jar
If you do not have example-proprietary, it is because you did not actually build ManifoldCF
yourself.  In order to use MySQL as a backend, you must build ManifoldCF yourself.

Thanks,
Karl

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com<mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>>