manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: User Mapping Connection
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 11:28:34 GMT
The next release is scheduled for December.  The feature would become
available when complete on the dev_1x branch.  I am very busy at this time
so I doubt that would be possible in less than a few weeks.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Basso Luca
Sent: 9/5/2014 6:05 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: R: User Mapping Connection

    Hi Karl,

we really need such URL Mapping facility.

We also strongly believe that it could be very useful for the whole
community,

so we are going to create a ticket for that.

Nevertheless our main concern is about the timeline: which is your estimate
about

a possible release date for the facility at issue?

Thank,

Luca