manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jens Jahnke <j...@wegtam.com>
Subject Re: Indexing JDBC data
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:19:39 GMT
Hi Karl,

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 05:10:25 -0400
Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

KW> So that leaves more unusual explanations.  For the MySQL JDBC connection,
KW> have you selected "by label"?  That's required for MySQL; without it the
KW> column mappings may well be strange.  Also, please make sure that the
KW> version of the MySQL JDBC driver you are downloading is the correct one for
KW> your MySQL version.  If you use "ant make-deps" for that, please check the
KW> version specified in the build.xml file (I think it's 5.1.18, but have a
KW> look).

I'm using "by label". If that is not enabled I get a nice error message
when I try to run the job explaining I should enable that for mysql
connections.

That leaves the version, I'll try to use the current version (5.1.32)
of the mysql connector and will report back here.

KW> One more thing: does the URL that ES sees look right?  or is it something
KW> wacky too?

They look absolutely fine.

Regards,

Jens

--
19. Scheiding 2014, 11:12
Homepage : http://www.wegtam.com

The most disagreeable thing that your worst enemy says to your face does
not approach what your best friends say behind your back.
		-- Alfred De Musset