manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: What all items MCF crawls in Sharepoint Lists
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:31:59 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I am adding all metadata available in any list item by checking "Include
All Metadata" checkbox with include as selected option.

I assume this way i should get all metadata & content for a list item but i
am not getting content for any list item? For some content i am not getting
metadata such as modified date etc?

Regards.

--
Regards,