manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: manifold-remove handler?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:07:04 GMT
Hi Ryan,

The defaults as they stand work fine for an out-of-the-box Solr example
instance.  The defaults are:

Update path: /update/extract
Delete: /update
Ping: /admin/ping

The standard update handler knows how to handle delete requests, so you'd
want to point the delete handler to that, if it is still there in your
configuration.

Karl