manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: What all items MCF crawls in Sharepoint Lists
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:32:58 GMT
Hi Lalit,

You do not need to try the null output connection; the report indicates
that your list items are in fact being sent to Solr.  So the next step is
to look at the Solr log.  There should be an INFO statement in the log for
every list item, which includes a URL.  The URL should have the metadata
for the list item in it.  Can you send a couple of those to us please.

Karl