manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF clustering behavior?
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:26:14 GMT
bq. but i could observe that if i start all three zookeepers on say first
node and start MCF using tomcat along with agent on it, i am not able to
access MCF admin UI here. Ideally i should be able to access admin UI as
per Zookeper's 50% rule. Is there something i am missing?

Can you be more specific?  What war(s) are you running on tomcat?  Do all
processes belonging to "node 1" point to the same properties.xml?

If you are trying to set up a CLUSTER, all processes in the cluster should
point to the same properties.xml and thus share the same zookeeper
members.  If you are trying to have TWO clusters, one for (say) backup,
then they have two DIFFERENT properties.xml files, two different sets of
Zookeeper machines, and two different database instances.

Karl