manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Rene Nederhand <r...@nederhand.net>
Subject Problem with indexing RSS feeds in ElasticSearch
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:54:50 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a fresh installation of ManifoldCF 1.6.1 (from binary
distribution) and trying to index RSS feeds in Elasticsearch (1.3.2).

So, I created a job that ingests several feeds. However, it seems some
feeds are parsed, but items won't end in the index. It fetches the
items, but does not send these to ElasticSearch (ES). When I replace
ES as output connector to a file based output connector, the items
_are_ stored as HTML files as they should be.

Examples:

Working:
  http://www.nu.nl/feeds/rss/algemeen.rss

Not working:
  http://www.hrpraktijk.nl/nieuws/feed
  http://www.penoactueel.nl/RSS/Feed/Laatste-nieuws-van-POactueel/

What could be the reason for this behaviour? Is there a solution?
Should I create a ticket?

Thanks,
Rene