manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jitu <abj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: relative path in output connector
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:18:23 GMT
Hi Karl,

My requirement is i have to crawl files from google drive and output to 2
different servers. one is my own cloud server to store files and other to
store my file metadata information. Since both are 2 different servers its
difficult to handle if one succeeds and other fails and retries which would
eventually re-upload the same file again. The mandatory condition is if
upload of file fails then i should not upload metadata information and
metadata should not be sent to server before file is uploaded successfully
to my own cloud.

secondly while uploading files to my own cloud i would like to maintain the
relative path of the files even in my own cloud but not the absolute path
like "
http://88.123.123.123/personal/administrator/Shared%20Documents/TestNewFolder/images%283%29"
but like this "/Shared%20Documents/TestNewFolder/images%283%29".

Thanks,
Jitu