manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:18:19 GMT
Hi Karl,

As per your suggestion, i built a new MCF 1.5.1 instance, con from source ,
configured it and pointed to local postgresql DB in properties.xml  under
/multiprocess-file-example. Then i tool a brand new tomcat and configured
for MCF in it in setenv.sh for properties.xml using
"-Dorg.apache.manifoldcf.configfile" argument and deployed mcf-combined.war
using app manager.

First i initialized DB using ./initialize.sh command & the moment i started
agent using ./start-agents.sh command under /multiprocess-file-example, i
got the error, even when tomcat is not started at this time. I created a
job which never runs & get stuck.

ERROR 2014-07-08 13:32:19,823 (Agents thread) - Exception tossed:  Service
'A' of type  'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is
already
  active
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service 'A'  of
type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is  already
active

But if i try to run jetty bundle using start.jar under example, no such
error but it does not fulfil my requirements.

Regards.

--
Regards,
Lalit Jangra.