manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:37:46 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I have tried steps you suggested and it worked on one instance.

But on another instance i am still not able to resolve this issue. Along
with steps you mentioned, i tried recreating DB instance again, setting up
new MCF instance , cleaning locks and then starting agents first & then
tomcat. But issue still persists.

If i try to run ./start-agents.sh, i get this error for agent A.

ERROR 2014-07-08 13:32:19,823 (Agents thread) - Exception tossed: Service
'A' of type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is
already active

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service 'A' of
type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is already
active

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:156)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:120)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.LockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(LockManager.java:69)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon.checkAgents(AgentsDaemon.java:270)

But if i try to run ./start-agents-2.sh, i see similar error but agent B

ERROR 2014-07-08 13:32:19,823 (Agents thread) - Exception tossed: Service
'B' of type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is
already active

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service 'B' of
type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is already
active

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:156)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:120)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.LockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(LockManager.java:69)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon.checkAgents(AgentsDaemon.java:270)

Regards.

--
Regards,
Lalit Jangra.