manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 04:17:42 GMT
Thanks Karl,

I am currently running only single agent process on single machine without
clustering. I have two environments and i could see this issue coming up at
both places.

While trying to start agent, i could see below error. When i am trying to
start agent, it says below error and exits. But there is no agent process
already running.

[root@server1 multiprocess-file-example]# ./start-agents.sh &

[1] 5020

[root@server1 multiprocess-file-example]# Running...

Configuration file successfully read

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service 'A' of
type 'AGENT' is already active

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:156)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:120)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.LockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(LockManager.java:69)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.doExecute(AgentRun.java:54)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.execute(BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.java:37)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.main(AgentRun.java:93)

[1]+  Exit 1                  ./start-agents.sh

If i am able to successfully start agent using ./start-agents.sh, still it
throws same error but i have no other process running.

Regards.

--
Regards,
Lalit Jangra.