manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 15:49:04 GMT
Hi,

I configured MCF 1.5.1 to run with Postgresql DB and tomcat 7.  Initially i
created all connections, created a an alfresco job and it all worked fine.

Next for updates, i stopped, tomcat and agent process running. Then i
updated CmisRepositoryConnector.java with my own code and run "ant build"
at root of MCF. It updated all code and jars file.

Also properties.xml is reset under /dist/multiprocess-file/example which i
updated to connect to Postgresql DB and logging configurations.

I started tomcat then agent process.  Finally i started job to crawl
alfresco but it got stuck and moving on. I checked into
/dist/multiprocess-file/example/logs/manifoldcf.log file and could see
below error.

ERROR 2014-07-07 16:09:04,936 (Agents thread) - Exception tossed: Service
'' of type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is
already active

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service '' of
type 'AGENT_org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent' is already
active

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:156)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:120)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.LockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(LockManager.java:69)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon.checkAgents(AgentsDaemon.java:270)

        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.system.AgentsDaemon$AgentsThread.run(AgentsDaemon.java:208)

I created another job but that got stuck too.Is DB got corrupt due to
rebuild?

Also is this the right way to build MCF (I hope its correct way). Now what
should i do to fix this issue?

Please help.

Regards,
Lalit Jangra.