manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Paththamestrige Perera <prasad.srimal.per...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about using ManifolfCF Repository Connectors
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 21:35:15 GMT
Hello Karl,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm using MCF 1.6 and I haven't checked version 1.7 yet (I see it has a
release date set to 31st of August).

Regarding the API changes (I assume) you have mentioned in the second
reply, will there be major changes for the output connector as well ? (for
example, the interfaces addOrReplaceDocument & removeDocument will be
altered as well ?). I have my own output connector, working with a
customize indexing system and curious to know how things may change from
1.6 to 1.7.

If it matters, I would be glad to create a ticket regarding the document
version handling for repository connectors for the version 1.6 and would be
happy to get those changes in to my project space.

Thanks!

Prasad Perera.