manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Paththamestrige Perera <prasad.srimal.per...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question regarding manifoldcf
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:05:39 GMT
Hello Jitu,

You are correct! The scanOnly indicates if the document needs to be crawled
again (most likely  when it has changed). You can refer this mail thread :
"Question about using ManifolfCF Repository Connectors"  at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/manifoldcf-user/201407.mbox/browser
to get an idea how it came to fix.

Prasad.