manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query in Sharepoint connector
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:04:25 GMT
Hi Ameya,

Here's the code for indexing a list item:

                    RepositoryDocument data = new RepositoryDocument();
                    data.setBinary( is, 0L );

                    if (modifiedDate != null)
                      data.setModifiedDate(modifiedDate);
                    if (createdDate != null)
                      data.setCreatedDate(createdDate);

                    setDataACLs(data,acls,denyAcls);

                    setPathAttribute(data,sDesc,documentIdentifier);

                    if (metadataValues != null)
                    {
                      Iterator<String> iter =
metadataValues.keySet().iterator();
                      while (iter.hasNext())
                      {
                        String fieldName = iter.next();
                        String fieldData = metadataValues.get(fieldName);
                        data.addField(fieldName,fieldData);
                      }
                    }
                    data.addField("GUID",guid);
<<<<<<

Note the GUID field.  It is not optional in any way.

Here's the code for indexing a document:

                RepositoryDocument data = new RepositoryDocument();
                data.setBinary( is, documentLength );

                data.setFileName(mapToFileName(documentIdentifier));

                if (contentType != null)
                  data.setMimeType(contentType);

                setDataACLs(data,acls,denyAcls);

                setPathAttribute(data,sDesc,documentIdentifier);

                if (modifiedDate != null)
                  data.setModifiedDate(modifiedDate);
                if (createdDate != null)
                  data.setCreatedDate(createdDate);

                if (metadataValues != null)
                {
                  Iterator<String> iter =
metadataValues.keySet().iterator();
                  while (iter.hasNext())
                  {
                    String fieldName = iter.next();
                    String fieldData = metadataValues.get(fieldName);
                    data.addField(fieldName,fieldData);
                  }
                }
                data.addField("GUID",guid);
<<<<<<

Note that GUID is also set and is non-optional.

Karl