manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:48:36 GMT
Hi Lalit,

Probably it is not a database issue, but how locking is configured.
Typically the combined war is run in a non-clustered environment with no
external synchronization required (as it is in the example I pointed you
at).  We don't currently have an example that uses combined war with
external locking -- that would not make much sense.  Can you tell me why
you are trying to do it that way?

Karl

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:46 AM, lalit jangra <lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> if i try ./start-combined.sh, the job runs and i could see it finishing
> gracefully with updating index in solr.
>
> I assume there is some DB issue here? Any suggestions?
>
> Regards.
>

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lalit,
>>
>> Please do the following: In an unmodified dist/example directory, run the
>> start-combined script.  Open the UI, create the connections, and try to run
>> the job.  Does it work for you?
>>

>> Karl
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM, lalit jangra <lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Karl,
>>>
>>> I have reconfigured everything and this time i am starting tomcat and
>>> deploying mcf-combined-war. I created output connection, repository
>>> connection & job. Still when i start my job, it does not go ahead and stuck
>>> at starting up status.
>>>

>>> Regards.

Now