manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF job not picking up more than 999 documents
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:35:24 GMT
The ticket I was thinking of applied to both Alfresco and CMIS and was
fixed in 1.5: CONNECTORS-864.  The max documents passed in are 10000000.
If you are using MCF after 1.5, please let me know, because obviously there
is still a problem, although it may be beyond our ability to fix if it is
in Alfresco.

Karl