manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint permissions question
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:23:14 GMT
The following article is about someone who wants to set exactly the
permission you describe in SharePoint 2007, and is being told that custom
development is needed to do it properly:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7307914/display-document-only-to-user-who-uploaded-it-in-sharepoint

It looks like you can fake this by controlling the kinds of views people
can create in both SP2007 and SP2010.  It's not really changing the
permission of the document, but it is changing whether people can list it.
Does this match what you are seeing?

Karl