manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ameya Aware <ameya.aw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query in Sharepoint connector
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:20:30 GMT
Ok.

But created date for all files is coming good.
Also,

if (modifyDate != null)
                {
                  // Item has a modified date, so we presume it exists
                  Date modifiedDateValue =
DateParser.parseISO8601Date(modifiedDate);
                  Date createdDateValue =
DateParser.parseISO8601Date(createdDate);

                  System.out.println("Modified date string is:
'"+modifiedDate+"'");
                  System.out.println("Modify Date:" + modifyDate);

<<<<<<<<

Above code prints out correct date even after parsing.
So is the issue coming after this step??

I am using Sharepoint 2010.

Thanks,
Ameya