manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 09:03:55 GMT
So, lalit, if you run the multiprocess example without any changes, do
you see this?  I don't.

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: lalit jangra
Sent: 7/9/2014 12:17 AM
To: Karl Wright
Cc: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache ManifoldCF job stuck up

Thanks Karl,

I am currently running only single agent process on single machine
without clustering. I have two environments and i could see this issue
coming up at both places.

While trying to start agent, i could see below error. When i am trying
to start agent, it says below error and exits. But there is no agent
process already running.

[root@server1 multiprocess-file-example]# ./start-agents.sh &

[1] 5020

[root@server1 multiprocess-file-example]# Running...

Configuration file successfully read

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Service 'A'
of type 'AGENT' is already active

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:156)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.BaseLockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(BaseLockManager.java:120)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.core.lockmanager.LockManager.registerServiceBeginServiceActivity(LockManager.java:69)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.doExecute(AgentRun.java:54)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.execute(BaseAgentsInitializationCommand.java:37)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.AgentRun.main(AgentRun.java:93)

[1]+  Exit 1                  ./start-agents.sh

If i am able to successfully start agent using ./start-agents.sh,
still it throws same error but i have no other process running.

Regards.