manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: MCF job not picking up more than 999 documents
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:32:43 GMT
Hi Lalit,

If I recall correctly there was some problem with the cmis repository
connector in this regard which was recently fixed.  Can you tell us what
mcf version you are using?

Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: lalit jangra
Sent: 7/16/2014 2:43 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: MCF job not picking up more than 999 documents

Hi,

I have configured cmis connector to connect to alfresco and created a job
which is scheduled to run every 5 minutes with schedule type of "Scan every
document once".

First time job runs fine and crawls for 999 documents which is shown in job
status but alfresco has more than 1000 documents. Next i added more
documents but in next schedule, it returns only same 999 document.

I already updated CMISRepositoryConnector.java to consider maximum results
to 1 million but still i can not see new document added to alfresco.Do i
need to update any configuration or source to get all documents more than
1000 results in job?

Regards,
Lalit.