manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to see results of sharepoint crawls?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:29:12 GMT
Hi All,

I am working on Apache MCF 1.5.1 with solr 4.6. I am integrating multiple
content sources here one of which is Sharepoint 2010. I want to know how
can i get content creator/author from content in Sharepoint 2010.

For same, i am going thru MCF source code and zeroed in on
SharePointRepository.java under
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint package. But i could
see ACLs  getting used here but no mention of content author/creator.  How
can i get content creator here?

Secondly i also want to index these ACLs in solr indexes so that search
results can be user specific to maintain content permissions & privileges.

Can someone help me in above queries?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.