manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper in Apache ManifoldCF
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:56:54 GMT
Thanks Karl,

Apologies as i am not very familiar with Zookeeper and trying to figure out
on same.

Is there any more documentation/pointers available for same as that would
be more helpful.

Also i have 2 tomcat servers in cluster, each having MCF 1.5.1 setup and
configured to point to same PostGreSQL DB & DB is backed up for failover.
>From your inputs, it seems that we need to configure a separate standalone
Zookeeper server which will act as Master and both nodes in cluster will
need to work as slaves and talk to standalone Zookeeper master.

Also the Zookeeper server will have its own DB so either we can host it
separately or we can use same Postgres DB?

Regards.

--
Regards,
Lalit Jangra.