manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to see results of sharepoint crawls?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:08:40 GMT
Hi Lalit,

If you go to the Metadata tab for your SharePoint job, and build up a path
by drilling down into one of the libraries or lists, do you see the
metadata names you want in the pulldown?  If so, your problem might be
this, fixed in 1.6:

CONNECTORS-910: SharePoint connector does not fetch metadata values
for sub-site document libraries.
(Ahmet Arslan, Karl Wright)

Karl