manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query about ManifoldCF
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:47:21 GMT
Hi Ameya,

Please post to the user@manifoldcf.apache.org newsgroup.  I'm on vacation
and will be available only sporadically.

If you have data that comes from the file system that you want to index,
you can modify the file system connector to add more metadata to the
RepositoryDocument object.  If your data is fixed, per job, you should use
the "Forced Metadata" tab for that purpose rather than modifying code.

Thanks,
Karl