manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Peter Choe <pc...@mediaocean.com>
Subject RE: Not able to see results of sharepoint crawls?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 20:08:51 GMT
Do you have patch?  What OS are you using?

Peter Choe

From: lalit jangra [mailto:lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 4:07 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to see results of sharepoint crawls?

Hi Karl,
When i am running command "patch -p0 <CONNECTORS-910.patch" under root of my source, i
am getting error as unrecognized command.
Regards.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com<mailto:daddywri@gmail.com>>
wrote:
If you are using src from the distribution, just:
patch -p0 <CONNECTORS-910.patch
Karl

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 3:43 PM, lalit jangra <lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com<mailto:lalit.j.jangra@gmail.com>>