manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From lalit jangra <lalit.j.jan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set extra document properties into solr indexes in mcf?
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 19:01:39 GMT
Hi,

I am working on integrating alfresco using cmis to solr using manifoldcf
1.5. I come across a requirement where i want to have content folder name &
link as well as content download link indexed in solr.

As i am using mcf cmis connector, i could see a number of content
properties getting indexed such as name, objectId, modified date, modifier
etc. but apart form these i need content download url & details of parent
folder of content where it is stored such as parent folder name & link.
These extra properties will be stored into solr index against mapped
properties & will be used for search.

I was going through mcf code & from there i assumed that all properties
assignment to solr index happens at the time of job run where documents are
taken from source & indexed into output i.e. solr.

Can anyone help me as where can i set these values against solr schema
fields which are already available to me? Also i assume at time of job run
i will get all properties of a document using cmis.

Regards,
Lalit Jangra.