manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 11:07:31 GMT
HI Yavaraj,

You can read about this under the SharePoint section of the user
documentation:
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html

In a nutshell, these are the steps:

- You need BOTH authority types (SharePoint/Native and
SharePoint/ActiveDirectory) in one Authority Group
- Make sure you select "Native" as the authority type in you SharePoint
repository connection

Karl