manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Babita Bansal <babita.ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 12:22:58 GMT
hi Karl\

It seems there was delayed in configuring job for windows share. I have
done that and working fine. It could be because in my windows machine 2
tomcat was running one for solr and other for manifoldcf.

Yes i was running example, what is the difference in using example and e
xample-proprietary?

Could you please let me know what should i use?

And how the MCF_HOME path should be set, till  example or above that.

Thanks
Babita Bansal

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Babita,
>
> Can you describe the actual symptoms?  Perhaps you are using example, and
> need to be using example-proprietary?
>
> Karl
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Babita Bansal <babita.bansal@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> but it was working till yesterday, no changes have been made by me. any
>> clue?
>>

>> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Wright, Karl <karl.wright@here.com>wrote:
>>
>>>  That exception merely means that it can't find a specific language
>>> pack for your locale.  It is harmless.
>>>
>>> Karl
>>>
>>> Sent from my Windows Phone
>>>  ------------------------------

>>> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.Messages.getString(Messages.java:91)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.Messages.getString(Messages.java:39)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.outputSpecificationHeader(SharedDriveConnector.java:2824)
>>> at org.apache.jsp.editjob_jsp._jspService(editjob_jsp.java:650)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:748)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:486)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:411)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:338)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:750)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:720)
>>> at org.apache.jsp.execute_jsp._jspService(execute_jsp.java:1607)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
>>> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:315)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>

>>>  It was working previously,
>>>
>>>  thanks
>>> Babita Bansal