manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Babita Bansal <babita.ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 10:04:50 GMT
Hi Karl

When i start manifoldCF with start.jar, the UI is totally different and
share point connector i got as per attached screen shot. I have downloaded
source from apache-manifoldcf-1.5.1-src.zip<http://archive.apache.org/dist/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-1.5.1-src.zip>
from
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/download.html#Apache+ManifoldCF+1.5.1%2C+2014+Feb+20and
built using ant build.

Please let me know if i am missing anything.

Thanks
Babita Bansall