manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Babita Bansal <babita.ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manifoldcf sharepoint connecyor
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 10:37:18 GMT
Hi Karl

Please see my response below:

(1) What version of MCF are you trying to debug?  Which MCF version did
that screen shot come from? I refreshed my browser and clear the cache now
seeing new UI.

I am using manifold CF version 1.5.1 as mentioned downloaded code from
apache-manifoldcf-1.5.1-src.zip<http://archive.apache.org/dist/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-1.5.1-src.zip>
 from
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/download.html#Apache+ManifoldCF+1.5.1%2C+2014+Feb+20

(2) How is MCF deployed on tomcat?  Is it the combined war you deployed, or
individual service wars?

I have configured xml configuration of all war files in tomcat conf
location ../tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/, sample like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Context docBase="C:\IW\MCF\manifoldcf\dist\web\war\mcf-api-service.war"
debug="0" crossContext="true"> </Context>

Did it for all 4 war simmilar way changing name of war and filename as per
war. Which is successfully deploying and extracting on tomcat webapps
folder.

(3) What kind of synchronization have you configured in properties.xml?

In properties file i have done following configuration to connect to
postgres DB attached in mail.  And startup of tomcat use
-Dorg.apache.manifoldcf.configfile=C:\IW\MCF\manifoldcf\dist\multiprocess-example\properties.xml
to read the configuration of property file.

My tomcat version in 7 and postgres version is 9.1 and running on windows
2008.

Please let me know if i missed anything.

Thanks
Babita Bansal