manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Arcadius Ahouansou <arcad...@menelic.com>
Subject ManifoldCF 1.6 on Oracle JDK8
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 22:39:41 GMT
Hello.

I am running the official release of ManifoldCF 1.6 on Oracle JDK8 Ubuntu.

I get the error below.

I looks like a JSP compiler compatibility issue with JDK 8?

Thanks.

Arcadius.

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /mcf-crawler-ui/queuestatus.jsp. Reason:
    Unable to compile class for JSP:
An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file
The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files
Stacktrace:
Caused by:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file
The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files

Stacktrace:
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:92)
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:330)
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:439)
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:356)