manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject MCF - Share Point with claims based kerberos authentication - Need Help
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 11:10:58 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am currently using the MCF to connect to sharepoint as the repository connector and Solr
as the output connector.
I have configured the both connectors and it is working fine indexing the documents from share
point to Solr for the share point site having windows authentication.

But When do the same configuration for the Share Point site which is having the Claims Based
Authentications with kerberos(Active Directory), it is not working.
Please let me know if i need to do additional configurations like Authority Connections for
the same.
Also please let me know what kind of Authority Connection Type should I use.
Also what we have to specify in the Authority Group configurations, is that anything related
to AD/Sharepoint Group name

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar