manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merge AuthenticatedUserName
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:04:38 GMT
Ok, sent the appropriate book chapter along.

It sounds to me that in your case you are getting one authenticated
username, e.g. ahmet@g-b .  I understand that somehow you have different
access tokens associated with ahmet@g-b and ahmet@g-b.entp .  If this is
indeed intentional (which would be the first question to ask), then what
I'd do is the following:

(1) Use only the default ManifoldCF authorization domain
(2) Create a regular expression mapper which converts a username of the
form <username>@g-b into <username>@g-b.entp .
(3) Create ONE authority group to represent your merged security zone.
(4) Create TWO authorities, one of which has no prerequisite mappers, and
the other which has the mapper you created in step 2 above.  Both
authorities should belong to the same authority group.

This should solve the problem, don't you think?

Karl