manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Manifoldcf High Availability requirements
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:51:29 GMT
Hi Lalit,

ManifoldCF when operating in a clustered scenario will not work with
separate DB instances, even if they are synched.  You can only operate it
under conditions where transactional integrity is maintained, which would
be a single common clustered DB instance.

I'll let others talk to your other points.

(Graeme, are you following this?)

Karl