manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: merge AuthenticatedUserName
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:33:06 GMT
Hi Karl,

For some reason, we have different rights for the same username with different  suffixes
(@g-b.entp and @g-b)

What we are trying to do is to merge rights.

AuthenticatedUserName=ahmet@g-b
AuthenticatedUserName=ahmet@g-b.entp

I see following in connnectors.xml

<!-- authorizationdomain domain="AD" name="ActiveDirectory"/-->

AD is the part where we pass parameters of AuthenticatedUserDomain=AD. But what is the name
(ActiveDirectory) part? How it is connected to our defined authorities?

Thanks,
Ahmet