Hi Yuvaraj,

Claims Based authentication is not supported until MCF 1.5.1.

Karl

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:57 AM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi Karl,

Currently we are using the ManifoldCF version 1.2 to connect to the Share point url in our dev environment,
When we tried to connect ManifoldCF to SharePoint without claim space authentication it is working fine.
But when we tried to connect MCF to SharePoint with Claim Space authentication it is giving some error message and not working.
We need the MCF to be connected with share point with Claims with NTLM and Claims with Kerberos
Can  you please let me know your suggestions.

Error:
Unknown SharePoint server error accessing site - axis fault = Server, detail = Server was unable to process request
---> The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible logs: Security.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar