manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: empty allow tokens
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:49:22 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

The problem is how you have configured your authorities.  For your
repository connection, you have specified "SharePoint native", but you have
included the standard "Active Directory" authority.

If you want to use sharepoint native tokens, you will need to replace your
active directory authority with a SharePoint/Native authority instead.
This authority will report all groups associated with users that exist in
the SharePoint instance, rather than in Active Directory.  Alternatively,
if you are using claims-based auth for your SharePoint instance, you would
want both the SharePoint/Native authority AND the SharePoint/AD authority
configured under the same Authority Group.

Hope this helps.
Karl