manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when connecting MCF to Share Point with Claim Space authentication
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:47:03 GMT
Hi Yuvaraj,

For any of the Active Directory authorities, you do the same thing.  You
supply the DNS name or IP address of your Active Directory domain
controller.  I thought you had gotten this working for an non-Claims-based
system already?  The values you supply for the SharePoint/ActiveDirectory
authority are the same as those you would provide for the standard
ActiveDirectory authority.

If you've never done this before, I suggest you read the manual:

http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#sharepointadauthority

Karl