manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help need for connecting to window share
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:35:13 GMT
Hi Smitha,

This is apparently a credentials issue.  The error is from the server, and
apparently has to do with smart-card login.  See:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891849

and:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/e8cf1a1b-5555-4eaa-b55a-cbfad3ef32d6/error-0xc00000bb-in-smart-card-logon?forum=winserversecurity

If this is an XP system, it means you need SP3 installed.  If this is not
an old XP system that you are crawling, I can find no indication of the
circumstances leading to the error.

Karl