manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos authentication
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:59:10 GMT
Hi Somesh,

Kerberos authentication is doable but is not recommended since you would
need to come up with an external infrastructure to keep your tickets
fresh.  For SharePoint we recommend NTLM.

The SharePoint connector in 1.5.1 supports claims-based authorization, yes.

There is currently no support in the SharePoint connector for enumerating
all site collections.

Karl