manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Help need for connecting to window share
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:47:53 GMT
Thanks Karl for the response.

I have my doubts here. I am using windows server 2008  as my repository server. The status
of my repository connection with this window share says "connection working". I hope I get
error in establishing connection if  the issue is due to credentials.

I am getting the error when I go to "PATH" tab of job creation UI. Is there anything extra
I need to do when using Window Share repository connection.

Regards,
Smitha
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 1:05 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc: user-help@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help need for connecting to window share

Hi Smitha,

This is apparently a credentials issue.  The error is from the server, and apparently has
to do with smart-card login.  See:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891849
and:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/e8cf1a1b-5555-4eaa-b55a-cbfad3ef32d6/error-0xc00000bb-in-smart-card-logon?forum=winserversecurity
If this is an XP system, it means you need SP3 installed.  If this is not an old XP system
that you are crawling, I can find no indication of the circumstances leading to the error.
Karl

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:14 AM, Smitha S <Smitha_S09@infosys.com<mailto:Smitha_S09@infosys.com>>