manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Smitha S <Smitha_...@infosys.com>
Subject Help need for connecting to window share
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 06:14:01 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project where I need to use the window file server for crawling documents.
I am trying to use Window Share repository connection.

I could configure the window share repository connection with server details and I managed
to get "Connection Working" status. But while configuring the job using this repository, I
am getting the following error in UI

No starting points defined
SmbException thrown: 0xC00000BB

In the tomcat server console I am getting following exception

org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: SmbException thrown: 0xC00000BB
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.processSMBException(SharedDriveConnector.java:1289)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.getChildFolderNames(SharedDriveConnector.java:4703)
        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.outputSpecificationBody(SharedDriveConnector.java:3170)
        at org.apache.jsp.editjob_jsp._jspService(editjob_jsp.java:2252)

I am able to perform successful mount with the window fileserver using cifs mount commands
in linux.

Could you please help me with resolving this window share issue. Please let me know if I am
missing anything.

Regards,
Smith

Infosys e-mail system.