manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Stoffers <stoff...@modell-aachen.de>
Subject Windows-Share to Solr is not working properly
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:13:22 GMT
Hi Karl,

we have a problem with crawling documents out of a windows share to Solr.

Our Solr schema has a date field that is not multivalued, but the output of the crawled (e.g.
pdf) document has a date array instead of a single date.

I tried to remove the the whole field with the tab "Solr Field Mapping", using date=>''
but is not working at all. Can´t i remove the date metadata at all?

We figured out, that the crawler get´s the date metadata field out of the binaries where
we found a field, called ModDate. If we remove the ModDate field out of the binaries the date
metadata field disapears.

Can you explain, why the crawler puts the ModDate twice in the date field array?

Thank you in Advance
Alex

Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Alexander Stoffers
Leiter IT & Produktentwicklung
Modell Aachen GmbH - Interaktive Managementsysteme
Dennewartstr. 25-27, 52068 Aachen
fon ++49 176 1011 9752, fax ++49 241 9148 8653
http://www.modell-aachen.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Carsten Behrens
Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15622

--

Unseren IT-Support erreichen Sie unter
support@modell-aachen.de