manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject when connecting MCF to Share Point with Claim Space authentication
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:57:44 GMT

Hi Karl,

Currently we are using the ManifoldCF version 1.2 to connect to the Share point url in our
dev environment,
When we tried to connect ManifoldCF to SharePoint without claim space authentication it is
working fine.
But when we tried to connect MCF to SharePoint with Claim Space authentication it is giving
some error message and not working.
We need the MCF to be connected with share point with Claims with NTLM and Claims with Kerberos
Can  you please let me know your suggestions.

Error:
Unknown SharePoint server error accessing site - axis fault = Server, detail = Server was
unable to process request
---> The source was not found, but some or all event logs could not be searched. Inaccessible
logs: Security.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar