hi

I am a new guy of ManifoldCF.

I am trying to use ManifoldCF to crawl a MySQL table
I define the table as below

CREATE TABLE `TB_TEST` (
    `id`      INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    `index_no`   varchar(31) NOT NULL DEFAULT "",
    `question` TEXT,
    PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
    UNIQUE KEY (`index_no`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

The job Queries likes below:
SELECT index_no AS $(IDCOLUMN), index_no AS $(URLCOLUMN), question AS $(DATACOLUMN), question AS question_s_is FROM TB_TEST WHERE index_no IN $(IDLIST)

But when start the job, there is an error:
Error: Metadata column 'question_s_is' must be convertible to a string, and cannot be binary

It seems that "question" column is treated as binary.

I also try the following Queries using CAST
SELECT index_no AS $(IDCOLUMN), index_no AS $(URLCOLUMN), CAST(question AS CHAR(65535)) AS $(DATACOLUMN), CAST(question AS CHAR(65535)) AS question_s_is FROM TB_TEST WHERE index_no IN $(IDLIST)

But the same error again.

The above column question is just the sample, in the table, I have several column and the data length is wrong,
so I can't define them as VARCHAR(65535)
I must use the type TEXT.

Is there any method to fix the above error?

Thanks