manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Share Point connection definition
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:05:01 GMT
Hi Yavaraj,

This URL cannot be the site root URL; it's in fact the URL for some bit of
SharePoint data.  Can you please log into your SharePoint UI at the root
site level, and without navigating anywhere else, post the URL displayed in
the browser here?  You may redact the actual site name part of the path.

Karl