manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Share Point connection definition
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:52:37 GMT
Hi Yuvaraj,

It seems that you get 'connection working' for share-point repository connection. Did you
able to index your data from share point? If not can you give us your Job definition parameters?

Ahmet

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 6:35 PM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

Hi Karl,

i have given the site path as default which is empty.

After giving that when i run the job it is keep on running(Running for 3 hrs continously usually)
I am not sure it is indexing the documents from the share point. if required i can send the
screen shot of my configurations.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj kumar
From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
To: yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2014, 21:49
Subject: Re: Share Point connection definition

Hi Yuvaraj,

This is the part you did wrong:

"2) then pasted the path as :/TestDocLib/Forms"

That *explicitly* disagrees with the instructions in the user manual.

The site root path for your machine seems to be:

host name: 10.232.25.114
port: 80
protocol: http
site path: the default

Please try that and let me know what you see when you view the connection.

Thanks,
Karl

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi Karl,

>Thanks for your response.
>
>I have logged into the share point url:
>
>1)
>http://10.232.25.114/
>

>2) then pasted the path as :/TestDocLib/Forms
>
>3) Resolving the url as below:
>http://10.232.25.114/TestDocLib/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fTestDocLib%2fForms&FolderCTID=0x012001
>
>this has no documents under this path.
>

>This is what you are mentioning or else, can you please little eloborate on your suggestion.
>

>Thanks
>P.Yuvaraj Kumar

data.  Can you please log into your SharePoint UI at the root site level, and without navigating
anywhere else, post the URL displayed in the browser here?  You may redact the actual site
name part of the path.

>Karl
>

>On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM, yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj_p7@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>
>HI Karl,
>>
>>I am trying to configire the ManifoldCF with Share Point as Repository connector and
Solr as the output connector.

>>I have attched the share point configuration details.i have given the site path field
as everything after the server and port , except the final aspx file as mentioned in the
MCF end User documentation.