manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From yuvaraj ponnuswamy <yuvaraj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Share Point connection definition
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:55:00 GMT
HI Karl,

I am trying to configire the ManifoldCF with Share Point as Repository connector and Solr
as the output connector.

I have attched the share point configuration details.i have given the site path field as everything
after the server and port , except the final aspx file as mentioned in the MCF end User documentation.
If i remove the site path value as empty then it is running without error.

Site path: /TestDocLib/Forms

But while running the Job i am getting the exception as
Error: Library view url without site is not in the expected form: 'ms/AllItems.aspx'

Please let me know site path is necessary. I have attched the screen shot for your reference.

Thanks
P.Yuvaraj Kumar